Monday, May 19, 2008

time to write

Some days I really wonder - who has time to write!? Today I need to clean house, take Wyatt to the orthodontist this afternoon, and put our old Jeep in the shop for repairs as it is overheating. Town is a half hour away so it is never a quick trip. We won't get much homeschooling done today, other than a reading lesson and violin practice. I don't think I will get much writing done today either.

But it is true you always make time for the things you love.

Last week I sent revisions in for my first book and they were accepted. Then I logged onto FTD and sent my editor in New York a bouquet called "Jump For Joy" because that is exactly what I was doing. I'm too new at this to know you don't send flowers to editors but I couldn't help myself. I was, and am, so thankful! If FTD delivered to heaven, I would have done that too.

I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it.
Psalm 52:9

No comments:

Post a Comment