I found these "classy chic" totes in downtown Port Angeles, Washington this week and thought what clever book bags they would make! Just perfect for toting that paperback to the beach. I even have a book to suggest should you need help:) Anyway, I'll be giving these away come August in another drawing. They're small and sweet and waterproof- but not tacky! A little bit of summer fun. So please watch for a giveaway.
Speaking of books, I indulged in a little book madness this weekend at Amazon:
1. Sanctuary by Molly Noble Bull (award winner)
2. The Describer's Dictionary: A Treasury of Terms and Literary Quotations for Readers and Writers
3. Plot and Structure by James Scott Bell
4. Revision and Self-Editing by James Scott Bell
5. Enduring Love by Bonnie Leon (fellow Baker Books author)
6. Love's Pursuit by Siri Mitchell (fellow Baker Books author)
The trouble is I don't have time to read any of these right now and wonder if I ever will again! My "to-read" stack is tremendous. But then again, I hope yours is, too!