Friday, October 7, 2011

a sneak peek...

Here's a peek at my 18th-century dress:) I'll actually be wearing it at a couple of book venues in future, if I can still stuff myself into that corset after all the feasting in St. Lou! It's just the gown Roxanna Rowan would have worn, perhaps one of Bella's creations, straight out of the pages of The Colonel's Lady. Readers have been commenting that they're happy I made Roxie a kitchen diva - and glad Bella was a bit obsessed with her dresses;)

It's a quiet, rainy Friday here but there's still a bit of book buzz going on at Overcoming Through Time with a fun review of TCL and a giveaway by my dear friends Debra and Carrie. I'll close comments here in hopes you can join us over there. Just click on the highlighted link above to get there. If you've already read the book but would like to win for a friend or relative, please leave your name. We'd love to see you!

Happy Friday!