Sunday, October 9, 2011

monday madness and more!

Happy Sunday...almost Monday!

Several things are happening this week and I hope you'll jump in:) First, one of my favorite historical authors, Liz Curtis Higgs, is interviewing at Overcoming Through Time and they're giving away a book of your choice by Liz. Any book! After being asked to do a review there, I can honestly say writing a book review is harder than writing a book! If you've not read any of Liz's books, it's like missing dessert! Please stop by if you can and comment. The spotlight on Liz lasts all week.

Next is my new friend, Amanda, who is giving away a copy of The Colonel's Lady starting today. Would you believe Amanda is only sixteen and has completed four novels?! Recently I met her at ACFW in St. Louis and we were able to chat a bit. She has a beautiful, generous spirit and offered to give away a copy of TCL that she recently bought just for the occasion. I hope you'll stop by and visit. I have a feeling we'll be holding one of of Amanda's books in hand someday.

Last but not least, the winner of One Thousand Gifts right here is...

Sara!

If you can email your snail mail addy to lauran@tfon.com, I'll mail that right out. Bless you all!