Heartfelt thanks to Casey for giving me such a thoughtful award on the day my blog turned two, unbeknownst to her! So now I get to share the joy and follow the rules:) I'm supposed to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers who inspire me: Lori , Carla, Linda, Ruth, Heather, Kristen, Britt,
Edna, Mary, Keli, Lisa... I know I have more to go but there are so many great blogs out there it isn't possible to name them all. There are some, like my buddies over on Inkspirational Messages that I can't link to from blogger but are found in the margin here. And as I write this I'm thinking of Carrie and Laurie Pace and Arlene and Suzanne and a bunch of others who inspire me on a regular basis. And then there are those like Adge and Michelle who don't blog but I wish they did! Oh my, and then there's Myrna:) I promise to continue the list later on this week:)
In keeping with the blog award, I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself. So here goes:
1. I'd rather be a concert violinist than a novelist (but there must be a very good reason the Lord made me the latter).
2. I LOVE Bible studies (currently doing one called Seeking Him).
3. I rarely watch t.v. or movies (would rather be reading/writing).
4. Favorite foods are garlic cheese grits, pasta, chocolate, and Costco's risotto.
5. I try to walk 3 miles a day.
6. If I could be a character in a novel it would be Jane Eyre or Christy. (And you thought I'd say Lael!?).
7. I have many fears which I have to confess and give to the Lord on an ongoing basis.
I'd love to hear 7 things about you. Or even one or two! I love my readers and am thankful to count you among them!